Who We Are
Established in 1982, we are a fee only Registered Investment Advisory firm specializing in financial planning for the retired and those preparing for retirement. Our average client has entrusted us with more than $500,000 to preserve, to grow and to provide income in retirement.Choosing a financial planning firm and a planner is no easy task. Often a consumer may get a referral to an advisor from a friend or associate. Sometimes it is a good fit sometimes not. At IFA we work hard to get to know our clients. It’s a standing joke that eventually we will know the dog food your pet eats and your favorite song. What that tells you is that this business of financial planning is a personal business. If we don’t really know you – if we don’t know your dreams – if we don’t know what you are striving for in life, then we don’t deserve your business. More importantly, we don’t deserve a lifelong relationship built on trust and confidence.
- A Strategy for living the life they want to have in retirement whether they are 10 years from retirement, about to retire or retired now
- Unbiased financial planning that shows them how to maximize retirement income
- Strategies to maximize their social security benefits
- Ways to coordinate spousal social security benefits
- Analysis and recommendations about the best ways to maintain your income in retirement no matter how long the client lives
- Evaluation of Long Term Care needs and strategies to address these needs
- Estate planning recommendations to assure that the client’s family legacy is secure
- A full range of investment services on a fee only basis.
We also do a lot of handholding!
While we assist clients in all aspects of financial planning, we believe it is critical to have and eye on retirement planning. In a world that is changing as rapidly as we are currently experiencing, navigating through those changes is key to a successful retirement plan.
To schedule a complimentary consultation call our Fountain Valley, California, office at (714) 962-5807.